For Sale Selling Emission Parts Off a 1976 FJ40 (late 79 2F Engine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I am re-doing this because lack of information, and also because of confusion about what I'm selling.

(I am not parting out.... yet)

Here is what I'm Selling:
Also have the belt, and some rubber lines.

I am starting at $850. If you're interested make sure to pm me.

Last edited:
2nd in line for all

If the whole 2F goes with the smog equipment that’s a reasonable price.
What's reasonable price in your opinion. I have all the original runs, smog pump, carb, the 'vacuum harness', the computer, the fan relay, hot air intake, and whatever the thing is on the side of the engine near the bottom.

What's reasonable price in your opinion. I have all the original runs, smog pump, carb, the 'vacuum harness', the computer, the fan relay, hot air intake, and whatever the thing is on the side of the engine near the bottom.
I'm not trying to be stuck up. Just want to get the best price possible.

I sent PM earlier, "Casey E" is on same page price is Pretty high willing to discuss if you can reply to my pm

@"Monty2056" i am bowing out your next in-line he wants $1250 and thats his bottom dollar, I like when sellers post there price initially instead of "best offers" saves alot of chit-chat time and gets down to business otherwise its just ebay

What are you including as emission parts? The pictures have the carb, air filter, heat shield, etc… are you including all of those?

I’m not interested btw, but would like to see a fellow mudder get their car on the road. For just emission parts that price is very high. But please clarify what you’re including in the package.

What are you including as emission parts? The pictures have the carb, air filter, heat shield, etc… are you including all of those?

I’m not interested btw, but would like to see a fellow mudder get their car on the road. For just emission parts that price is very high. But please clarify what you’re including in the package.
They can have whatever they want... I mean, whatever they need really.

Jackson Hanes,

Are you asking 1000.00 for everything in this one picture or does it include more?

996A2B1B-0FA7-47C4-A5F3-783CB4CFE5C1.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom