Sedona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it looks like I should have researched Antelope Canyon a little more. There are no tours available for tomorrow so it looks like we will have to change plans. Either way we have Monday and Tuesday night at the South Rim. We are in Kanab tonight so tomorrow we either explore around here or take our time driving to the south Rim enjoying the sights.

If anyone is interested we will be heading to Sedona early Wednesday morning. Would love to meet up with some other cruiser heads to explore Sedona off road for a few hours. PM me if you're interested and we can exchange phone numbers.

Cheers

If you in the Antelope Canyon area you can always hit White Pocket (well, not exactly the same area). Easy sandy drive, great scenery. Not a mid-summer trip though.
Search for White Pocket photos on the Net, mine are too large to upload.

White Pocket was a great suggestion. We really enjoyed the drive and the sights. Thank you.

A BIG thank you to Andrew and Lee for taking our family out on a little adventure around Sedona this afternoon. Such a beautiful area.

Great meeting you and your family!

Staying in Avondale, Phoenix area for a few days. Don't have to be at the ball field for my sons game until 4:30pm Saturday. Any trails close by I could hit tomorrow?

Back road to Crown King is a great road but better suited to an all day trip but you can be back in town by 3 PM if you don't do much sight seeing. Just come back down through Bloody Basin. Have lunch at the old stamp mill.

A short very easy trip this side of town is up to Lake Pleasant and Castle Hot Springs. I am sure the others can chime in for you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom