For Sale Section 156- 1979 and newer fuel door and cutout, SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
$100 for the pair, plus the ride from Burbank. No PMs please. Post or call the shop to follow up. Thanks.
9561DE38-B1D5-4D8E-86EA-A0F1BE143A2C.jpeg

Ttt.

Bump.

Bump

do you have any square doors?
I know I have this one that comes with the cutout. As for whether I have any others, I don’t remember off the top of my head. But if you leave me a voicemail, I’ll be happy to have a look when I get back to the shop.
I’m out hiking right now.😊

I know I have this one that comes with the cutout. As for whether I have any others, I don’t remember off the top of my head. But if you leave me a voicemail, I’ll be happy to have a look when I get back to the shop.
I’m out hiking right now.😊
Sorry about the delay super busy here. Where do I find your number to leave a voicemail?

Is this still available? How much is the ride to Washington 98252? I see your number now and can call Monday if that's better. If there are others available I would prefer the square side opening door.
I believe so. Per my signature line, I will check when I get back to the office. If I can get it into a large flat rate box, it would be $36 for S&H. With FedEx, it could be more, could be less, depending on their EXACT surcharges for your EXACT location.

Ttt. Can someone provide a link for the reproduction filler pocket? I honestly wouldn’t mind on this particular classified ad knowing what else is out there. I’m not spending much time keeping up on what’s available in the world of reproduction parts. That’s how I got caught off guard on my fan spacers.☹️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom