SOLD Seattle Washington, ARB modular rear bumper for an 80 with tire and Jerry can holder (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand New still in boxes, ARB modular rear bumper for an 80 with tire holder and Jerry can holder, in the Seattle area, $2400.00

bumper.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,
I'm in Seattle area, I'm interested. can you please post / send me the ordering PN for the bumper assy

Thank you for posting this.
the nr you mention (5611210) is the rear bumper itself ("Rear Step Tow Bar" in ARB definition.)
You mentioned "ARB modular rear bumper for an 80 with tire and Jerry can holder" So I assume this will come with the optional Jerry Can Carrier and the optional Wheel Carrier. I'm interested in these nr: (trying to figured out which one is LHS and which is RHS)

OK, looking closer I could see that the Jerry Can Carrier (5711241) is indeed LHS. Can you please confirm the nr on the other box (I assume it's the Wheel Carrier)?

Last edited:
Ya no problem Jerry can holder is LHS(5711241) and tire carrier is RHS(5711232), yes the other box is the wheel carrier comes with both

Thanks for confirming. As mentioned I'm really interested in this, I would pick it up, no shipping would be required. I'm still evaluating other options available for rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom