Seat mounting ideas??? (1 Viewer)

:confused: I need some ideas as to mounting a set of corbeau ultra ss seats in my fj40. I dont want to mount to the cage since it is gonna get upgraded sometime this year,and I still have the tank on the passenger side still so......? Throw me some pics, thanks

From one Newbie to another...

SEARCH!

You could choke a horse with the mount of posts about seats on this board.

That being said, I'm about to fabricate up some brackets for a seat in the next week or so and I'll post whatever I come up with.

Oh and :flipoff2: welcome to Mud!

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor
:confused: I need some ideas as to mounting a set of corbeau ultra ss seats in my fj40. I dont want to mount to the cage since it is gonna get upgraded sometime this year,and I still have the tank on the passenger side still so......? Throw me some pics, thanks

Welcome.

Hit the F A Q <---- this is a link

:beer:

vtcruiser60

SILVER Star
You can fab up brackets pretty easily with any old welder, or modify a set of fj40 brackets.....there are cheap one's for sale here on this board too....like mine.

shameless, I know.

Corbue does make seat sliders that bolt right in but they are $100 each side. Will not do that again! They are about the same size as the stock seats and a little thinking and work will save you a lot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom