Sea to Summit meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i posted this on the fb group but was asked to post here as well. I was hoping to get some San Diego members together for a Sea to Summit meet up on March 3rd.

Details:

Meet and ride
March 3rd 9am
Fiesta Island (front parking lot)
Route:
Around Fiesta Island up I-5 to 54 to 805 south to Telegraph Canyon Rd to Pio Pico RV Park thwn up Otay Mountain to the radio tower.

Difficulty: 3/10

Details:
Meet and greet 9-9:30
Leave fiesta island at 9:30

Hope to see some folks there.

E71B7D04-0703-49D6-B2F1-000A8118C5FB.jpeg

57C1CA62-3A20-4ABD-8B68-7F694B14087E.jpeg

Sounds like a good day. Otay Mtn also borders some nice BLM area so after enjoying the view from the radio towers we could further explore the area.
Tom

i posted this on the fb group but was asked to post here as well. I was hoping to get some San Diego members together for a Sea to Summit meet up on March 3rd.

Details:

Meet and ride
March 3rd 9am
Fiesta Island (front parking lot)
Route:
Around Fiesta Island up I-5 to 54 to 805 south to Telegraph Canyon Rd to Pio Pico RV Park thwn up Otay Mountain to the radio tower.

Difficulty: 3/10

Details:
Meet and greet 9-9:30
Leave fiesta island at 9:30

Hope to see some folks there.

View attachment 1632973

View attachment 1632974
I'm in. Thanks for taking the inititive

I am most likely in as well. Sounds fun!

Frank

I’m unsure if I can make this at the moment. I have to travel to Bridgeport within the first to weeks of March. Mountain warfare training or off-roading. Down hill skiing while shooting weapons or hanging out with friends.... decisions.

We might just get to see a little snow.

Frank

Get me a job! I've been looking for govt jobs up that way
It’s all about keywords in your usajobs resume. We’re no longer allowed to do by name requests.

Getting excited, the weather looks perfect for a wheeling adventure.

Frank

Ugh, sorry guys can’t swing it this weekend. Keep me posted on any future meet ups!

I'm new to the area, where is the front parking lot at Fiesta Island? Map? Address? thanks!

If I'm correct it is on the right just before you cross the bay onto the Island it's self?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom