Scepter Military Fuel Containers in Vancouver! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bad-bad-monkey.spaces.live.com
Scepter Military Fuel Containers (Jerry cans) in Vancouver!

Howdy,

I do not work for either company mentioned, but I do want to share this for anyone who is interested.

I just wanted to share this for anyone else that wants a MFC (Military Fuel Container). I was wondering which to get, the old metal cans or the newer plastic containers. One key selling point for me is that the Canadian and US military and NATO have switched to Scepter's plastic jerry containers.

There are a variety of colours, and coloured cap straps to distinguish fuel types (petrol, diesel, etc.)

Here are some pics from Pangaea-expeditions.com(they have a great write up on them if you have some time to read):

GreenPetrolCanTH.jpg
dieselyellowTH.jpg

These are similar to your traditional three handled metal fuel containers, but a lot more durable. They work with a variety of accessories including the Flo N' Go fuel pump (yep, the one you see advertised at Canadian Tire). The Flo N' Go requires one small adapter so it connects properly, and voila, you have a no spill solution when every drop of fuel is precious.

Some searching on the net, a quick visit to Scepter's website and some emails to the people at Scepter, and I found out where to get them. Dave's Army Surplus in New Westminster is the new distributor in Western Canada. I'm getting my two tomorrow, and I believe that they are $45 per MFC :) If anyone is curious just talk to Martin at

Dave's Army Surplus
742-12 St.
New Westminster
Ph: 604.524.5867

Hope this is helpful :beer:

Last edited:
Sweet,
Thanks for letting us know, next time I am down in the Valley, I will stop buy and buy a couple, if I remember.
Cheers,
Deny

I going to drive up 12 and take a peak, not the working girls the jerry cans
aaron

Well i got one 49.99 Marty recommended going with the smaller unleaded "horsecock"
it has a screen in it 27.99 now im looking for the mounting tray
aaron

Cool, he has them in stock? Does he have a lot of the yellow diesel ones?
Cheers,
Deny

Got mine earlier in the day. They are in the back section of the store. $49.99 is a great price, and BTW, I forgot to mention the really big selling point...

MADE IN CANADA

Deny, he has the olive drab green ones, but the little cap chain (holder) is yellow with a 'D' on it to distinguish the Diesel container, the red (like in the picture) is for Petrol. The Diesel look like this:

ScepterDieselFuelCloseup350.jpg

Martin will also be getting in Scepter water containers with the next shipment and the adapter for the Flo N' Go system for transferring fuel from the MFC to your tank.

Anyways, more will come if he sells out... it just takes a little while for them to get here. Good luck :beer::beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Cool, he has them in stock? Does he have a lot of the yellow diesel ones?
Cheers,
Deny

yes he has a few and i think more in the back room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom