SCC 2006 Pics [x66] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry for taking so long to post them; I was waiting on the whole Trails thing, and then forgot about it for a while. Enjoy:

SCC_001.jpg

SCC_002.jpg

SCC_003.jpg

SCC_004.jpg

SCC_005.jpg

SCC_006.jpg

SCC_007.jpg

SCC_008.jpg

SCC_009.jpg

SCC_010.jpg

SCC_011.jpg

SCC_012.jpg

SCC_013.jpg

SCC_014.jpg

SCC_015.jpg

SCC_016.jpg

SCC_017.jpg

SCC_018.jpg

SCC_019.jpg

SCC_020.jpg

GREAT pics! Thanks for posting!

Later,

love the pics
thanks for taking the time to post them
ready for next oct.

Forgot to add that I've got massive high-quality jpegs of all of these pics if you want a copy. Just email me (mgeoffriau@gmail.com) and let me know what you want, and I'll send the large versions to you.

Good pics come to those who wait

Outstanding pictures Mark! I think my favorite is the of the mine operations.
Thanks.

Eric - your rig is looking nice & flexy...

Thanks for posting a pic of my house. Rough times are forcing the sell.

WOW!!! I need a photographer to go with me from now on. These are absolutely awesome. Great pictures of all the trucks, especially mine.:cheers:

To the guy with the brown 40 with the high lift on the back. I like where it is mounted on a raised plates. Do you have any shots of your high jack holder?

To the guy with the brown 40 with the high lift on the back. I like where it is mounted on a raised plates. Do you have any shots of your high jack holder?

That would be wct49.

WOW!!! I need a photographer to go with me from now on. These are absolutely awesome. Great pictures of all the trucks, especially mine.:cheers:

Well who was the photographer for them world famous avatars??;p

\

Don't have many pictures of my rear end, guess it ain't as cute as my wifes!:D

Heres one I took when I first got it.
I would take some more but it is all apart right now.
100_0923.jpg

That would be wct49.

It is a piece of 4" angle iron. Holes drilled to hold it to where the bumperette goes. 2 bolts sticking up from underneath. The base of the jack slips over the bolts and bolts down flat. Slick setup.

It is a piece of 4" angle iron. Holes drilled to hold it to where the bumperette goes. 2 bolts sticking up from underneath. The base of the jack slips over the bolts and bolts down flat. Slick setup.

Yeah, thats what it is.:)

here is some fresh pics of jack holder
Photo_022807_001.jpg
Photo_022807_003.jpg
Photo_022807_004.jpg