Builds Savirc Aircruiser build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So are there other recommended preventative maintenance things that we should do if the starter goes out?
Oh yeah..

I did all the wire connectors in the "V, the water port gaskets in the rear and injector rubber grommets.

I thought I put it on the thread here.

Oh yeah..

I did all the wire connectors in the "V, the water port gaskets in the rear and injector rubber grommets.

I thought I put it on the thread here.
You probably did. I’m sorry I actually happened upon this thread and I saw the picture of the starter before I read anything and then I asked you a question.

Well, an unfortunate incident with my other daily happened a few months ago (not at fault):
1698271631907.png

Hurts more since she was such a rare gem 335is DCT with launch. If you don't know about the 335is it was only made for the US market with only about 3600 coupes and 3400 convertibles ever made. It made more power and torque than the 335 and less power but more torque than the M3. It was meant to be in between. A big loss :(.

That, combined with the sale on BAT of my 1964:

1698271835647.png

And the sale of the trailer I've posted here before, made room for this:

1698271891374.png

So the aircruiser will be sharing space with this flat 6 now.

I've wanted a 911 since I was a little kid, wanted to share.

Well, an unfortunate incident with my other daily happened a few months ago (not at fault):
View attachment 3465183

Hurts more since she was such a rare gem 335is DCT with launch. If you don't know about the 335is it was only made for the US market with only about 3600 coupes and 3400 convertibles ever made. It made more power and torque than the 335 and less power but more torque than the M3. It was meant to be in between. A big loss :(.

That, combined with the sale on BAT of my 1964:

View attachment 3465189

And the sale of the trailer I've posted here before, made room for this:

View attachment 3465192

So the aircruiser will be sharing space with this flat 6 now.

I've wanted a 911 since I was a little kid, wanted to share.
Sorry for your loss on the 335is. But what a compensation! Is this one DCT too?

Sorry for your loss on the 335is. But what a compensation! Is this one DCT too?
Yes, the Porsche Doppelkupplungsgetriebe (PDK).

Manual was near impossible to find on a 991.1 s (this was my preference), but pretty happy with the PDK.

I'm back to detail out major preventive maintenance for fun and to get help and or pointers.

I've amassed half my garage in Toyota parts. Here is what I'm replacing at 125k:

Preventive:
  1. Radiator
  2. A/C Condenser (full of rocks)
  3. A/C Compressor (old one is getting noisy)
  4. Fan shroud
  5. Fan
  6. Clutch fan
  7. Timing belt (my first time doing, second on the truck)
  8. Harmonic balancer
  9. OEM Front disc, pads and calipers (old boots are cracking)
  10. Back discs and pads

For fun:
  1. Nitro upper control arms

I'll be doing this in a week, and hope to post some pictures and shenanigans. If anyone has any experience in the best order to remove and put this back together let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom