Sat. Feb 16th Club Trailride Rausch Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys and gals,

Mark you calendar for the date, hope everyone will make an effort to come out for a fun day of four wheeling. Post up if you can make it:grinpimp:

Also, we are going to set up monthly club trail rides the 3rd Sat of each month starting in March. That should give everyone enough notice to plan:)

Looks like this will be the target date to have the 4 Runner ready. Can't wait :D

When, Maybe I can swing by and learn/lend a hand

John? I think once he finishes the bumper for Sean, its awn : ) which means soon I would think. I am sure he will post up some specifics.... there is a ton of 1.5" .120 DOM : )

Not sure if I'll have my 40 done by then :).
My gun club has their annual "Frozen Nut Shoot" that day. Won't be able to make the run. I'll try and clear my calendar for the 3rd Sat from here on out.

Not sure if I'll have my 40 done by then :).
My gun club has their annual "Frozen Nut Shoot" that day. Won't be able to make the run. I'll try and clear my calendar for the 3rd Sat from here on out.

Must be a Somerset thing...:hillbilly::hillbilly::hillbilly:

February club run

I'll be there for the club run, I can hardly wait. Piggy should have new floors and seats by then, hope she's done in time!!!!! Gary S

That's is a great philosophy. Wish I had the coin to support it for myself. There are plenty of guys here to take your money if you break on the trail. :D:lol:

Barring a last minute emergency deployment to some screwed part of the world, I'm in.

I'm in.

I'm in, I hope I can keep up with you guys with my stock old girl 40

Are there going to be separate groups, or is everyone running the same trails? If so, what level is everyone running?

Normally we have two groups dependent on the showing. I think this ride will have a good showing so one mild group and one wild. If it is more than 10 rigs, we may do three groups. Hope you can make it! Don't be shy if you want to keep your rig free from damage and breakage, we have many members who do the same : )

If you see me in the morning I will be there ready to wheel. If not, school is kicking my ass. I hope it is not. On the bright side only 8 more consecutive symesters to go. Spring, Summer I, SummerII, Fall, Winter. Repeat.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom