SOLD San Jose CA: 2005 Lexus GX470 - Loaded, Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is a very clean and extremely well maintained 2005 Lexus GX470 – Fully Loaded (except KDSS)

Comes with Navi, DVD screen, Tow Package, 3-rd row seats, all options, etc

Color: Dorado Gold Pearl / Tan interior

Current Miles: 156,xxx

Located in San Jose, CA (100% California car)

VIN # JTJBT20X750083049

PRICE: $12,500 / OBO

This is a 2 owner, 100% California, SF Bay Area car. I’m the second owner. Non-smoker car.

The SUV is extremely well maintained, clean, and in excellent condition. We have full records of all major services and most maintenance since it was new.

We bought it from the first owner back in 2012 with ~107k miles on it. He had every single service receipt showing key items such as:

Timing belt service around 91k miles

New radiator

Transmission services

Suspension service

Brake service / flushes

He even had some of the car wash receipts. Car was and still is in great shape.

Since we bought it, I have been maintaining it very regularly with detailed records. My wife was the primary driver, mostly commuting to her office and taking the car on ski trips.

Over the last few years, I have done the following: CV axles were serviced, spark plugs replaced, drive belt replaced, all differential and transfer case fluids replaced with synthetic fluid, front and rear brake service, recent new alternator, new battery, new OEM rear air bags, All four corners have newer KYB shocks, drained/refill coolant, recent brake fluid flush, transmission fluid service, and regular 5k miles oil changes, using only synthetic oil.

Tires are 80% new Michelins , installed on perfect OEM 18” Lexus GX460 wheels. All TPMS sensors are fresh and work well.

I have also installed true HID (Xenon) headlights, and a wired iPhone streaming module.

*** In addition, at the right price, I would include a full set winter OEM Toyota 17” wheels with almost brand new Nokian R2 Snow tires with TPMS sensors installed.

We took this SUV on ski trips to Tahoe so it’s ready to hit the snow right away. It’s a real joy to drive in the winter.

This GX needs nothing and it’s ready for many more miles of use. It’s in great shape all around. Runs very smooth. Looks great, especially for a 15 yr old car.

* Interior has NO damage, no stains, no ripped leather, no cracks on dash. Very very clean. Non-smoker car.

* Exterior is in very good shape as well. It’s been frequently detailed and clear coat was restored where it was fading.

NO leaks anywhere under the car. It’s dry and clean.

Clean title.

Open to reasonable offers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom