SOLD (SALE PENDING Deposit received) SoCal 2001 LX 470, 159k miles Triple Locked, needs some work. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 242, 255)
2001 Lexus LX 470 Light Metalic Blue (Lexus Color is called Blue Vapor, kinda looks silver/blue) Full Time 4wd Grey interior

Second Owner, Clean title, clean carfax, the first owner garage kept it, and it has spent it’s whole life in SoCal other than two trips to Moab, so it is rust free.

Priced As is for a no haggle quick sale, Yes, I listed it for a crazy cheap price with all of the mods it has and money I have sunk into it, (At least $20k and likely $25k beyond the purchase price which was another $20k in 2011) and considering it has a rust free body and frame, but I don't want to sell anything separate I just need it gone asap and I don't have any time at all to deal with fixing it or parting it out.

$6000 without the new tires (Tires are currently listed for sale in multiple places, if the tires don't sell first, I am selling it with the new tires)

$6850 with the new tires described below

159k miles

Triple Locked Factory Center locker, Front and rear TJM Air Lockers with Nitro Gear 4.88’s Installed at 120k both front axles, wheel bearings and races replaced with new OEM Toy parts when installed.

ARB OnBoard Air compressor for lockers and tire inflation mounted behind the passenger side fog light in the bumper.

Ironman front bumper. (ARB style)

Warn 12k winch with synthetic line

ARB rear bumper with dual spare tire mount swingouts.

Gamiviti full length roof rack

White Knuckle Off Road sliders with kick outs

Outback Drawers roller drawer with a roller top for a fridge.

Slee Off road front skid plate

Front Torsion bars replaced with TRD bars.

Rear springs replaced with NON AHC coils.

Alpine 7” DVD with Navi

5 channel 100 watt per channel amp

J/L stealthbox 8” sub

3000 watt inverter with remote turn on switch

Onboard dual battery Noco charger

Ironman dual battery system with dual group 31 batteries

All accessories powered by second battery

OEM Toyota Russian market cyclonic air cleaner with sand trap and washable round vs panel filter

Full PM done at 110k Timing belt, all idlers and tensioners for timing and the serpentine belt, fan bracket, water pump and stat, plugs, radiator, hoses, fan clutch. All parts are OEM Toyota

270 amp DC Power inc alternator

Not installed 40 gallon stock location Long Range Automotive fuel tank

Not installed 4 x new unmounted Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/70r18 tires, These may be sold prior, hence listing two prices above one with the tires, one without.

Doug Thorley headers, installed with cracks, have new stainless set of Thorley headers to replace, uninstalled.

Many new spare parts, O2 sensors, ignition tumbler housing, Coil pack etc.

New brakes 1000 miles ago Brembo blanks and Brembo pads front and rear

Truck has been sitting since COVID hit so it needs some work. Was starting it daily until the rodents chewed the injector pigtails off listed below.

Both batteries are now shot and will need replacing.

Fuel line by gas tank has rodent damage, (Have not looked at it but I smelled the gas for a few days in a row.)

4 fuel injector pigtails are chewed off by rodents, there is room to splice new without replacing engine harness,

One Focal door speaker is shot in the front doors they are 6.5" component separates.

Still running AHC, worked when it was parked.

Tires on the truck are shot, except for the brand new matching spare, the truck is currently running Tundra steelies, the new tires need to be installed

Leather on passengers side front seat is trashed, Drivers side has one seam letting loose, the back seats are good with no rips or tears or excessive wear. Seat heaters worked last time I used them.

2 sets of Rigid LED pods, one fog pattern in bumper, one driving pattern on bumper

Uninstalled OEM hand throttle kit with new OEM accelerator pedal with hand throttle support.

WP_20140427_13_53_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Clean title? Please post more pictures

Reactions: LCT
Few more pics as requested.

20210210_143221.jpg

20210210_143236.jpg

20210210_143323.jpg

20210210_143335.jpg

20210210_143357.jpg

SALE Pending Deposit received. Thanks all for the overwhelming interest.

One hell of a deal for someone
Agree, thanks. I will miss her but glad she will live on in a fellow mud members hands.

Deal of the century. Hopefully the new owner can start a new thread on bringing her back to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom