Parting Out Sacramento Ca 92 fj80. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you happen to have a full lock set with keys? Ignition, doors, and tailgate preferably. Also looking for door switches and the hinge for the fuel door that attaches with 2 screws. It'd all be going into a 94 so not sure if 92 would fit but I imagine it all would. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a full lock set with keys? Ignition, doors, and tailgate preferably. Also looking for door switches and the hinge for the fuel door that attaches with 2 screws. It'd all be going into a 94 so not sure if 92 would fit but I imagine it all would. Thanks
i have it. See pm

I’m not too good at describing things I don’t know the name of 😅 but is there the tailgate lock cover, the weather striping, middle dome light, driver side window, and interior window covers? Same with the interior car door handle trims? Sorry that was a lot 😅

I’m not too good at describing things I don’t know the name of 😅 but is there the tailgate lock cover, the weather striping, middle dome light, driver side window, and interior window covers? Same with the interior car door handle trims? Sorry that was a lot 😅
i have it see your pm.
Thanks

Do you have the fittings on the radiator where the tranny soft lines attach? 2 fittings at the bottom of the radiator. 1 bent @ 90 degrees, other is straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom