Running board wiring harness and lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, unlike many here I’m looking to keep my 06GX stock. A little while back one of my running board lights died and was replacing everything with LEDs, but noticed that the connector was corroded and not useable. It’s been difficult to find the part I need for this fix.
Given so many here are removing factory running boards I’d be interested to buy the wiring assembly from someone if they are willing to ship. I’m in Canada. The Lexus Dealer is quoting me 200CAD just for the wiring and they don’t know whether the actual light connector socket is part of this assembly. Also not a lot of these vehicles in the junkyard.
Much appreciated!

Hi all, unlike many here I’m looking to keep my 06GX stock. A little while back one of my running board lights died and was replacing everything with LEDs, but noticed that the connector was corroded and not useable. It’s been difficult to find the part I need for this fix.
Given so many here are removing factory running boards I’d be interested to buy the wiring assembly from someone if they are willing to ship. I’m in Canada. The Lexus Dealer is quoting me 200CAD just for the wiring and they don’t know whether the actual light connector socket is part of this assembly. Also not a lot of these vehicles in the junkyard.
Much appreciated!
Are you sure it's not just repairable? Are you good w electrical/soldering? Where in Canada are you

Are you sure it's not just repairable? Are you good w electrical/soldering? Where in Canada are you
The corrosion was really bad and the lamp socket plug is destroyed. Also, when I was pulling the light out I broke the holder so it’s pretty loose, I figured I would just replace the whole assembly on the driver side.
I’m in Ottawa

These shouldn't be hard to find. I bought a new harness for my 2012 for $35, brand new.
Where did you find it? The dealer wants almost 200CAD and would take a few weeks to come in. I can’t find it on eBay etc. I spoke with a salvage yard in North Carolina, but it didn’t get very far as they didn’t understand what I needed

Thanks. I’ve looked at similar sites like lexuspartsdirect.ca, but they don’t have the part that I need. Part 15/16 is the lamp and bulb, but I am looking for the socket the bulb plugs into, which is part of the entire wiring harness according to Lexus. This part is not listed anywhere on this site or others

1617113375171.png

Thanks. I’ve looked at similar sites like lexuspartsdirect.ca, but they don’t have the part that I need. Part 15/16 is the lamp and bulb, but I am looking for the socket the bulb plugs into, which is part of the entire wiring harness according to Lexus. This part is not listed anywhere on this site or others

View attachment 2630614
What do you need, just the socket thing between the harness and the light housing?

63C5A491-48E3-4DEF-8C97-AD20717E0F61.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom