ROTW ROTW - TigerStripe40 76 FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vitesse_6 said:
Oh no you di-nt.....
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=38943&highlight=poser+pic
About the bat...I will lest James tell about that, Could be a cave or su-um :cheers:

Dude, I'm rollin. Look at those things :eek: :D :D

To each his own. I've got a pretty cool one too. :grinpimp:
2.JPG

HawkDriver said:
So where and what in the hell is that bat thing at?

that bat hangs out near a road junction just outside of death valley. not sure exactly where, i am sure james can make it known...

there are all kinds of oddities hanging/piled at road junctions out in death valley. one spot, i dont remember the interesection, has a PILE of engine parts. probably enough to put together a complete chev 350!

e

stumpy said:
that bat hangs out near a road junction just outside of death valley. not sure exactly where, i am sure james can make it known...

there are all kinds of oddities hanging/piled at road junctions out in death valley. one spot, i dont remember the interesection, has a PILE of engine parts. probably enough to put together a complete chev 350!

e

The bat is out in Saline Valley, part of Death Valley, in california. IT's actually 2-3 miles from the road junction. There is a road that runs north-south in Saline. To get to the hot springs, you take the road that heads towards Steele Pass (called Bat ROck Road). About 2-3 miles in on that road is that bat rock. There used to be a road that cut over from the Sand dunes and met with the bat rock road there but ti's been closed.

The section that you are talking about where there are a bunch of engine parts is called Crankshaft Junction. There is a chevy small block, several cam shafts, and several cranks sitting out there. No heads though.

Here's a pic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom