Rotw/m? Lt1-62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT -
Great ideas! - particularly using the clearance from the body lift to raise the shock mounts. I like the simple, non-prerunner bumpers.

The flat paint was a mini-trend here a couple years ago with the hotrod crowd - never seen it on a cruiser except primer.

I've been toying with getting my rootbeer brown air-brushed in a lizard skin pattern & applying for vanity license plates that read "GOANA', but I'm not sure anyone here would get it.

Thanks tinker and others for the kind words, the space afforded by the body lift is definitely usefull unless you ever wanna remove the body lift in which case your s***e outa luck. Im prolly gonna go SOA and would have considered removing the bodylift to do so, but alas that wont be happening now... Oh well, just means I will be even bigger and have to buy 37"s to fill up the space :D

Agent orange the build pics are taken on my girlfriends Konica 3.3 Mp, but I assume when you say outstanding you are talking about the wheeling pics, they're taken by my mate who is a photographer and has some crazy blingn Canon digi SLR which prolly costs as much as my truck :) Im trying to convince him to come on a big 4wding trip Im making into the mountains this coming week and get him to take some snaps, if he ends up coming Ill definitely post em up here...

Now i have reason to buy a sweet DSLR camera, i need it to take pictures of my truck! I wish i had buddies like that...

awsome job, awsome rig!

great job

when did we get a ROTW in the 60's forum?

2badfjs said:
awsome job, awsome rig!

great job

when did we get a ROTW in the 60's forum?

There has been the odd attempt to ignite a 60 ROTW but hasnt really taken off, hoping that someone else is gonna show the initiative soon :)...

btw sweet sidekick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom