ROTW ROTW Fj25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HawkDriver said:
My bud's bringin his 25 out from Cali next month and he wants 3500 for it. I may have to take it off his hands. They are way cool.
Any description or pics of what it looks like?? $3500 may be a steal if it's in good shape and relatively unmolested, especially since these puppies are becoming rare as hen's teeth.
Check out the FJ25 Picture Thread in the FJ25 Forum to get an idea of what's still left out there:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=42632
Also, Cruiser_Nerd put together a list of known surviving FJ25s and their owners. Check to see if your buddy's name and truck is on there:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=51187

What a gorgeous ride. Thanks for the writeup on it. Of course I now have to get a new keyboard.....my last one just shorted out from all the drool.

Sweet truck, Steve. What a trip!

I love the before/after shot! Congrats!

--Eddie

Steve, LOVE your 25(I should have bought that one)

and we really dig the before and after pics of you and your 25's :)

John

And, some pics of the stock rear seats before I pulled them out. (They're going into storage until I get them recovered.)
FJ25Burg12a.jpg
FJ25Burg8a.jpg

Last edited:
Uh, oh!!
RIG OF THREE WEEKS??!! :confused:

Somebody better get on here and replace me before I start posting pics of my guitars and telling old cop war stories. :eek: :eek:

Landcruisersteve said:
Somebody better get on here and replace me before I start posting pics of my guitars and telling old cop war stories. :eek: :eek:

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!! :eek:

Rig of the Month. :D I thought you were just an all out attention-whore. ;p

A couple other FJ25's to bail out Steve, my 1960, and Foxfab's olive-drab 1959 at the '05 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (yes they were wheeled that weekend):

P6230003.JPG

Rig Of The Month??

Cruiser_Nerd said:
I thought you were just an all out attention-whore. ;p
Well, that I am. (And I'm cheap and easy, too. :D )

But, thanks for bailing me out with a nice FJ25 pic. I like that sneak preview of Fox's tail sticking out . . . since he's up for ROTW in a couple of weeks. And at this rate, he may end up being my replacement. :rolleyes:

Cruiser_Nerd said:
A couple other FJ25's to bail out Steve, my 1960, and Foxfab's olive-drab 1959
Jim, please jump on in with some more FJ25 "eye candy."
Maybe we can lure some more unsuspecting victims into the coveted Bezel-less Society. :D

Last edited:
Horsehead said:
i just posted mine to replace you, buuuuuut it ain't got stickied up to the top yet... idk how to do that??
bad_religion_au (our trusty moderator) should pick up on it when he sees it and move you to the top. (But, you might want to shoot him a PM just as a reminder that your ROTW is onboard.)

BTW, great write-up and pics that you did on your rig. You and your FJ40 are indeed a worthy replacement for me and my humble 25.
I shall now quietly leave the stage . . . . NOT!!!! :D :D :D

Just kiddin'. It's all yours, Horsehead!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom