ROTW ROTW- CruisinGA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruisinGA said:
I could tell you to search, but instead I'll just tell you. :flipoff2:

Call the number at http://www.avettruck.com, Steve (the owner IIRC,) is a good guy to talk to.
Thanks, :flipoff2: , I thought this thread was about asking guys how they got where they are. ;) :)

dd113 said:
CruisinGA said:
This will be updated with more pics plus current ones tomorrow...

45 (vs 35) amp alternator

Saginaw P/S pump

EZ-locker (borrowed from David- when he makes me give it back it will get either an Aussie or another ARB, whatever my wallet allows)

I want my EZ locker back WTF did you get it? IIRC that is my alt, my 3sp nose cone and at least one drive shaft of mine not to mention all the other crap you pilfer at random.

Just tryin to make up for the pennance you pay for the hour :flipoff2:

rusty_tlc said:
Thanks, :flipoff2: , I thought this thread was about asking guys how they got where they are. ;) :)

it is

Bailey you forgot to add that yours truely helped with the lift and other s*** on your truck. That is right Stucky has picked up a wrench before.

Yep, Josh was there.

I did have to explain that the split lock washers were not "broken" but were supposed to be like that. :flipoff2:

CruisinGA said:
Yep, Josh was there.

I did have to explain that the split lock washers were not "broken" but were supposed to be like that. :flipoff2:

so do i send you or stuckey the bill for cleaning my cereal out of my keyboard

vroom vroom

DSC01089.jpg

Is it taboo to resurrect one of these threads?

Damn, what an old thread.

I was still in (but almost out of) high school when this thread happened.... and the bad part is, I'm still in college, 5 years later.

Maybe I should dig up a few pics just to show how "far" the 40 has come since I dropped in the SM420 5 years ago.

Damn, what an old thread.

I was still in (but almost out of) high school when this thread happened.... and the bad part is, I'm still in college, 5 years later.

Maybe I should dig up a few pics just to show how "far" the 40 has come since I dropped in the SM420 5 years ago.

do it!

Anyone got an update.

You had mentioned a few years back getting pictures of the 40 but I guess lost interest or forgot. The latter I am sure, but I would still like to see the pics if you can spare the time. I know that a Yellow Jacket may not like to associate with a Bulldog, but our hobbies in offroading should trump any disagreement between schools.
I hope that this post finds you in good health and still enjoying your 40. I am trying to get ideas for mine, even though I don't have the money to give her the proper restoration that she deserves. My 73 is in mostly stock formation except for the Holley, which does me well unless I leave the earths surface. She floods if I jump or crest a hill to quickly. That to will be solved in time.
Thanks again for the update and may you enjoy many more years of trail riding with your friends.
Brock

Where in Ga are you guys from, I grew up there, left for a couple of USMC things and never got back other than to visit my parents. They are gone now and I never got back....all my relatives are still there mostly in South Ga, Abbyville is named for one of my lots of greats grandmother and my grandfather grew up in Hawkinsville and was born in Pineview...just wondering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom