Builds ROTW clarkrw3 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn nice Rob! It was a pleasure wheeling with you on the Behind the rocks trail - your electronics are real stealth - the V-1 is the only radar detector to own ( ask me how I know :)

like you said go " six inch or go home ":D

nice nice very nice :cool:

What's next?

"My Lexi is nothing really special..."

Are you insane? It's pretty damn nice and it looks like you've put a lot of hard work into it. Well done mods.

Enjoyed the pics of Moab

CactusCruiser
Thanks!!

Damn nice Rob! It was a pleasure wheeling with you on the Behind the rocks trail - your electronics are real stealth - the V-1 is the only radar detector to own ( ask me how I know

like you said go " six inch or go home "

nice nice very nice

What's next?

Thanks Pasquel. It was great to finally be able to wheel with you both, hope we will be able to hit more trails with you soon. Yes the V1 is the best...

When are the 6"s going on and when do you leave for your trip??

I think that the axles will be next since I am already part of the way there parts wise. I also need to redo my dog gate being that it got destroyed in moab and is being held together by zip ties. What I want to do soon is forced induction, but we will see... Also 2m is in my future pretty soon!!!

Thanks for the kind works

"My Lexi is nothing really special..."

Are you insane? It's pretty damn nice and it looks like you've put a lot of hard work into it. Well done mods.

Enjoyed the pics of Moab

Thanks, I guess when I look at others...mine seems pretty in the box without much new to show. I have put alot time into it and really enjoy it!!
But thanks for the complements!!

Hey, I have the exact same truck, and just pulled off the running boards after I lifted, ARB, etc... Where did you get the plastic cover that covers up where the running boards met the front flare? The little black piece...Can you turn me onto it?

very nice truck. It was nice to meet you on behind the rocks also!

How do you like the AVIC-Z1? Is it easy to read when in the sun?

What is a 2M?

Nice Bimmer in garage. 2003 323XI?

O'yeah, great rigs as well.:cheers:

Where did you get the plastic cover that covers up where the running boards met the front flare? The little black piece...Can you turn me onto it?

Sorry, I forgot to add those to my list. Those little black pieces are made by Slee for use with sliders. I like them alot even though the are a little pricey, I even got two sets one for my dad an for myself.

very nice truck. It was nice to meet you on behind the rocks also!

How do you like the AVIC-Z1? Is it easy to read when in the sun?

What is a 2M?

Taz, Yes it was great to meet and wheel with you as well I loved checking out your sweet truck. Your rear sup tank is definitely on my to do soon list. Great way to think out of the box.
The AVIC-Z1 has been great so far. The only time i found it somewhat hard to read was when it was covered with dust, had direct sun and I was looking at it with my polarized sunglasses. I have noticed several displays that have anti-glare being hard to read with polarized lenses. However 95% of the time it is very easy to read.
The 2M is a ham radio...I want to get one in the Lexi like many of the norcal wagans. it's such a great communication device.

Nice Bimmer in garage. 2003 323XI?

O'yeah, great rigs as well.

Thanks. I see you saw my other toys. There are actually two if you look closely (his and hers) and hers is a 323i and mine is a 330ci that has been completely converted into a euro spec club sport 330ci. BMW's and Land cruisers are my thing!!!

Great looking truck Rob, and am impressive set of mods as well. Was nice to finally meet you at CM, see you next year if not sooner. well done!

thanks nakman! Yes, it was great to finally put a face with the screen name. Wish we could of gotten on the trail together. and yes next year if not before.

Now get to work on those ARB clears!!!:flipoff2:

Rob,

Great gadgets! I love seeing what ideas others have for their rigs and yours has a lot of electronics.

Congrats on a great looking rig. Sorry I missed it at CM06 but I guess there were too many nice 80s and I didn't get a chance to see all of them.

-B-

Thanks B

Yes sorry I missed you, actually I missed alot of people. Next year I am going to try and get on runs with more 80's. This years most memerable run was with the norcal guys on behind the rocks...it's great fun seeing all the 80's wheel, and meeting people I sort of already know.

very nice work...did you have the kickpanels custom made or were they bolt in/plug and play?

Thanks alot!! They were made using the existing kick panels, fabric fiberglass, and vinyl. Custom, but the only way to set the front sound stage give the limited depth of the door speakers, the 4" mids were pretty much drop in, in the 3way set.

That's what I'm talking about - best of both worlds! My daily driver is an Audi TT. I love it on the road but love my LC when the pavement ends!

Both all of your rides are very impressive - great job all around.

The rig's even better looking in person :D

Very nice rig Rob! Behind the Rocks was a great run. It was cool meeting you and rolling with the family.

:cheers:

Thanks Doug. It was a pleasure to wheel with you all on Behind the Rocks, hopefully I will have the time to get on some more trails with you soon.

thats a fantastic cruiser you have. your truck is one of the examples that i have used for trying to convince my wife that our LC has big potential. thanks!

Landtank

Can't find anything in the archives on the drivers seat extension you list in your mods. Can you tell me what it is and where you got it?

Thanks!

Pete, 6'2", 200 ((bing!))

Rick designed, had them built, and sells them. Click on the link in his sig line.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom