Roof Rack rubber molding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

New LX470 owner here. I removed my roof rack because the rubber "feet" molding completely disintegrated. I would like to reinstall it if I can find these parts.

I looked everywhere and can't seem to find a part number or used offerings. Any help?

This is the part in question (not my photo):

image.jpg

No one?? I don't mind the look of the slick roof but...

This is a 2000 model year BTW

Last edited:
So I was going to try and help here but my goto sites are striking out. If I choose 2000 on all my usual sites below there isn't a parts page for the roof rack itself, just the roof panel and reinforcements. But If I goto my model year there is a 4th schematic with the parts. Can you take another picture of more of the rack? Might have been a dealer installed rack after the fact?

Any other model year 2000 owners chime in here?

Good luck,
rjones

So this parts site isn't happy with that model year but at least it isn't too expensive...

63486-60100 - Lexus Parts Now

As a side note I think I have that cushion still attached to my old roof rack gathering dust in the shed. I can grab it at lunch and take some pics/measurements if you're interested.

Cheers,
rjones

If you are interested in selling them and they are in decent condition, let me know! I have paypal ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom