Roll Call For March Cleanup! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tools R Us said:
So, are you bringing your J@@p to the cleanup? :D

why you no good dirty so and so :mad:

Iwill be there and will be in my YOTA
Also i have an open seat.

I ran into a jeep guy at the gas station on ellsworth and baseline who is planning on comming out. Nice jeep looks to be built to crawl!

I'm going to try and make it... if I have the rollcage done on the 40... otherwise I might wheel the 80 for the first time...

seeyathere... :D

Are we going to have to retrace and go out box canyon as well? That's going to be a REAL long day.

is there going to be a rig show at some point where we can inspect rigs? I am in east mesa what is the distance from say ellsworth and the 60 to the staging area. I am debating at dragging the 40 up with my f 350 as she is old and tired. what time is all of this starting? I am shooting for early saturday or sunday morning.

The cleanup is Saturday 9 am meeting time at price road and highway 79 in florence. About 30 minutes from your place Robin.

Anyone who needs good directions please give me a shout at 602-763-0529. I will try to keep the radio on channel 4 all weekend for those who are coming out later.

Directions to the TTORA campground are as follows. Take highway 79 south from US 60 approx 7.5 miles to CottonWood Canyon road (CWCR) turnoff on east side of highway. Take CWCR approx .75-1 mile east to Gas pipeline road. This is a diagonal road on the left (North) side of CWCR Take pipeline road northeast approx 1 mile to campsite. TTORA members should be marking the road with large signs late Weds or early thursday. I will be home Thursday night to post any other facts that I feel our members may need. PLEASE CHECk HERE FRIDAY!

I am pushing wifey to try and make it saturday for the clean up. Will I have any problems with an old stock rig?

I will be camping on Friday night so I will already be at the TTORA campsite. You're more than welcome to come on out a little earlier and follow me down to the cleanup meeting point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom