Rocker panels and front end noise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, it's me again your favorite r****d :)
First off best way to get a decent shape rocker panel? Does the 100 series share it with the sequoia or something?

And second when I put it in gear, a clunk comes from the front nothing huge but noticeable. I have my suspicions, but what do yall think?
Thanks

First off best way to get a decent shape rocker panel?
Salvage yard will be cheapest, OEM Toyota will be most expensive. Search Car-part.com for used. IIRC, the rockers are welded on to the body.
Does the 100 series share it with the sequoia or something?
No. Shares it with LX470 only.
And second when I put it in gear, a clunk comes from the front nothing huge but noticeable. I have my suspicions, but what do yall think?
Too little info provided. Could be multiple things: diff bushings, FDS outboard splines and hub flanges, prop shaft u-joints, etc.

Salvage yard will be cheapest, OEM Toyota will be most expensive. Search Car-part.com for used. IIRC, the rockers are welded on to the body.

No. Shares it with LX470 only.

Too little info provided. Could be multiple things: diff bushings, FDS outboard splines and hub flanges, prop shaft u-joints, etc.
What should I look for at the yard then 470 and lc? And I'll check those to begin with I appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom