For Sale rock warrior wheels in Phoenix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexAZ

NEW???? It's BETTER than new!!!
Threads
4 17x8 Rockwarrior wheels, 5 on 150 bolt pattern +50mm offset, for 100 series, 200 series, Tundra and Sequoia,
with older 285/70/17 Hankook tires. 1300$
20230415_164737.jpg

Wheels are in great shape, no rock rash or dents. Powder coated black.
20230415_165139.jpg

Tires are date code 1997, with 9-10 / 32nds.
20230415_164524.jpg
20230415_164853.jpg

No TPMS or lug nuts.

I created the posting on my phone and didn't see the title block. Hopefully the location block will convey what is for sale.

Thank you, @Trail Rated, I took the original seller word for the age of the tires. I wasn't planning on running them, just wanted the wheels. I snapped a pic of the DOT code, and the tires are from 2017. Much newer than I thought.

My plans changed and I'm holding off on buying new tires right now, so the wheels need to go to a new home.

I created the posting on my phone and didn't see the title block. Hopefully the location block will convey what is for sale.

Thank you, @Trail Rated, I took the original seller word for the age of the tires. I wasn't planning on running them, just wanted the wheels. I snapped a pic of the DOT code, and the tires are from 2017. Much newer than I thought.

My plans changed and I'm holding off on buying new tires right now, so the wheels need to go to a new home.
PM'd

Sale pending ,

Working on shipping.

How much for just the wheels? If sale falls through of course...

dammit! Wish I had seen these for sale sooner. I live up in pinetop so shipping woulda been simple lol. Please keep me in the loop if sale fails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom