Road Trip to AZ - Need Advise (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi AZ folks! Thanks so much for all this help last year. We ended up finally going in November and you're input was awesome! The whole family went, so I didn't do as much off roading as I wanted but we covered a lot of territory.

Ended up going through San Bernardino to see my folks, then through Joshua Tree on the way to Prescott. Stayed west of town for a few days and checked out some trails around the ranch we were staying at and did some mountain biking. One day we went up to Jerome and then hit up some ancient native American cliff dwellings on our way to Sedona. What a beautiful drive! We did Broken Arrow in the truck and then my wife mountain biked back and we did another mountain bike trail. The history in Jerome was really cool. This day was probably the highlight of the trip.

After that we went through Flagstaff and Williams on the way to Grand Canyon National Park. Stayed a few days there and had Thanksgiving there (at McDonalds haha) then drove back on Saturday.

This was a great trip and very needed COVID break at the time. Thanks again for all your help, you have a beautiful state and I can't wait to come back. Here's some pics.

Glad you could enjoy yourself. When is the return trip in the 80 for some proper wheeling?

Glad you could enjoy yourself. When is the return trip in the 80 for some proper wheeling?
Unfortunately, i sold the 80 when my second kid was born. But don't underestimate the Taco for wheeling! Last year I bought a first gen 4runner for a new project and maybe i'll come back with that. I definitely will be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom