Ringing Rocks June 9 Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Lax, have you let HEAVYMETAL and 87BJ74 know to meet in whitehall, looks like they planned to meet up at the pipestone exit. It'll be a long wait.

I've petitioned in the past for a "club channel" I'd like to vote in favor of 16 (4x4=16).

Originally when the club started it was 7.

I’m in. If anyone has an extra CB they would be willing to let me borrow that would be great. Otherwise I’ll see everyone in the morning

Here are the links to a couple of videos I shot today on a trail ride, sorry I showed up late but at least I didn't get lost :)

DSC_5734-Pano-1-2.jpg

Still working through photos from the ride but thanks for everybody that made it out, great day!!!

406 Cruisers Trail Ride – Ringing Rocks June 9th 2018

Posted the pictures that i took on my blog. Feel free to share with friends or on social media but please remeber photo cred!

Thank you for taking a bunch of photos of everyone! It really makes the trips even better when you're able to share photos with your friends and family that weren't there to see you personally "in action"! Thank you as well to @MontanaLax and @Boondocker_153 for the photo and videos. (That's a nice looking Rover entering the water! hehehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom