Rimrocker Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have done Kokopelli a couple of times now and want to try a new route out to Moab from Colorado Springs. Thinking rimrocker but most of the info out there is for the motorcycle guys. Anyone run it in a vehicle? How long should i plan for this? Planning on doing this on the way out to Cruise Moab this year. Thanks for the input.

Recent story on Trd pros that ran trail. Think it was 2 days for them. From what i understand it could be done in a long day

Also plan on doing it this summer

okay, thanks. i suspect it could be done in a long day, but since its a 5 hour drive to Montrose from where i live i'll probably break it down to an overnighter. I'll post up when the trip is done.

Ran it the day before it officially opened and a few short section since. Could it be done in a day, sure but it would take a lot of the fun out of the trail IMO. Check before you go to be sure its open, it does go over 10K. We did a overnight in Uravan camp park about the 1/2 way point with some unique features in the area to see.

@LandCruiserPhil i knew it had elevation along the route and we did have a epic winter for snow. Just checked and a report on April 10th said unpassable by some jeeps on 35s...now to fight the urge to see this as a challenge!

@LandCruiserPhil i knew it had elevation along the route and we did have a epic winter for snow. Just checked and a report on April 10th said unpassable by some jeeps on 35s...now to fight the urge to see this as a challenge!
just talked to a friend who ran it two days ago the top is closed as you know the water crossing near Uravan was over as Hood go prepared was his advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom