Rhino rack Awing differences (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REKCUT

SILVER Star
Threads
Foxwing 270 awing has been around for a few years and I believe last year the newer version Batwing was introduced. Today I see that they have now released the Foxwing II 270 awing and I cant find any reference to the Batwing on their website now. Curious if they dropped the name batwing or if the Foxwing ii is really the 3rd generation.

I am seeing the Batwing on Rhinorack page and the foxwing II on Oztent webpage. Thought they were the same company

@wngrog usually is familiar with this stuff

Looks like Oztent was making the original foxwing for rhino rack

From my understanding...the Batwing has the integrated poles...the Foxwing poles need to be installed and removed separately.

A few friends have switched over to the Batwing, and have issues with the knuckles that hold the poles not being up to the task...but they said they were aware and working on a stronger solution.

The Batwing does have integrated poles and I thought was advertised as the next generation of the Foxwing, yet today I see that There is a Foxwing II that has just been released and also has integrated polls.

Any update on this? I'm looking to get a 270' awning, and also concerned about mounting it with a Pioneer platform + JB Grand Raid XXL tent. The tent takes up the entire platform area, and I'm curious how I could mount the awning without the brackets interfering with the JB tent

Have you looked at this one yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom