RHD Dash Pad for 88 HJ61? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GS 60

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi ,
Can you get a RHD dash pad cover for an 88 RHD HJ61? I know you can get the LHD version in the US, but can you get a RHD version of below?
coolfj40_2270_78727262.jpg

55401-90A04-03SHADOW GRAY, TRIM1*1$666.67
55401-90A04-05SEPIA BROWN, TRIM4*

I dont think its available but you can search using those numbers

Thanks Rosco, I have tried the main TO dealers for the OEM, no luck there, its the replacement cap I am after, they seem to be readily available in LHD in the US?

There are companies making dash covers for RHD HJ61 here in Australia relatively cheap (Cira $100). I wouldn’t think shipping would be too expensive

Try ordering through amayama.com. Their inventory isn't always accurate, but you can give it a go. Shows as $468 + shipping if it still is produced in japan.

Thanks, tried Amayama a few months back, no luck there. Not a bad price for OEM though?
Think I will just get dash repaired to a decent level (plastic weld) and then just use a Dash Mat. Don't think I will be able to get a RHD OEM or Dash Cap at this stage?
Thanks

Did eventually find a replacement rhd dash? Or buy the rhd dash carpet from SOR?
Hi
No, didn’t manage to get a RHD dash, went with Dash mat, didn’t get it from SOR, some outfit in Australia, very pleased with it, perfect fit, didn’t even bother to glue mine down, settles in on its own after a few weeks , all vent holes in right place etc. can dig out the supplier details if you want?
All the best

886FDB5E-7AC8-4CE8-B61F-8CF18E3F1EE6.jpeg

E21F4BAE-2538-4A22-93F6-631CAA0C3A41.jpeg

Hi
No, didn’t manage to get a RHD dash, went with Dash mat, didn’t get it from SOR, some outfit in Australia, very pleased with it, perfect fit, didn’t even bother to glue mine down, settles in on its own after a few weeks , all vent holes in right place etc. can dig out the supplier details if you want?
All the best

View attachment 3349715

View attachment 3349716
just following back but if you could send over the supplier details on where you got this dash mat, I'd appreciate it. lmk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom