RestoMod Companies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey man... I just saw this post. As you’ve figured out, this isn’t a very heavily trafficked area of the forum, even less is the experience you’ll find here with those vendors.

Those guys offer turnkey trucks and most of the guys here on going to be if the “DIY” variety.

Although, I’m not a client of the FJ Company, I have been around many of their Cruisers and can vouch for their quality and craftsmanship. They also have encredible customer service as well. I’ve seen this first hand.

@cwwfj60 can tell you more information if you wanna reach out to him.

Hey man... I just saw this post. As you’ve figured out, this isn’t a very heavily trafficked area of the forum, even less is the experience you’ll find here with those vendors.

Those guys offer turnkey trucks and most of the guys here on going to be if the “DIY” variety.

Although, I’m not a client of the FJ Company, I have been around many of their Cruisers and can vouch for their quality and craftsmanship. They also have encredible customer service as well. I’ve seen this first hand.

@cwwfj60 can tell you more information if you wanna reach out to him.
This is amazing! Thank you so much for your comment!

Since it's generally a DIY clientele here. Just be careful of all these restomod companies. You can pay huge
bucks (ie: 10X what they actually cost to do )for simple conversions, and there is a chance it's poorly done.
Spend time on this forum and they do show up, and are subsequently torn down by people who know what
should go where and for how much.
What are you looking for? Do you have a truck in need of upgrades and repair? There are some guys in Vancouver
and surrounding area who do pristine work. Just have to ask at the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom