restart the WI club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oscar's was delicious....excellent choice :D

finally drug myself outta there about 11p....it was a fun ride home too with the snow on 41 - lol

Used to go to the Buckhorn once a year for a motorcycle club dinner. Sorry I missed it. Not a regular user here. Can someone PM me if you do another? I believe PM's notifications get sent to email? Correct me if I'm wrong.

you should setup a Subscription to this entire corner....anytime a post is made, you'll get an email...well, you get one per day anyways, regardless of the number of posts...

that's what I do

:flipoff2: Woody, Your so smart :beer:

woody said:
you should setup a Subscription to this entire corner....anytime a post is made, you'll get an email...well, you get one per day anyways, regardless of the number of posts...

that's what I do

Done! THanks.
Prepping cruiser for the trip to Daytona next week. Gotta go south to try the AC and see if that is what the relay is that I found on the floor.
Towing a 6X10 enclosed trailer with 2 bikes to Bike Week. After hooking up trailer brake controller, found what looks like a power relay on the DS floor. Can't seem to figure out where it came from. Everything seems to work. Haven't been able to test the AC yet as I always get cold air this time of year!!

Dang missed the initial dates.
I'd love to get in on this. I'm located in Fondy but don't have the space for hosting. I can recommend bars/restaurants for initial meetings though. I could also bring lots of salmon fillets for a group get together if necessary.

I know of at least on Jeep guy who may make it....

my rule? If you can handle the ribbing, come on out :D

ccoli said:
Done! THanks.
Prepping cruiser for the trip to Daytona next week. Gotta go south to try the AC and see if that is what the relay is that I found on the floor.
Towing a 6X10 enclosed trailer with 2 bikes to Bike Week. After hooking up trailer brake controller, found what looks like a power relay on the DS floor. Can't seem to figure out where it came from. Everything seems to work. Haven't been able to test the AC yet as I always get cold air this time of year!!

If you turn on the defroster the AC compressor should cycle. That would tell you if it is the AC.:D

Niner said:
If you turn on the defroster the AC compressor should cycle. That would tell you if it is the AC.:D

A/C worked fine in sunny Fla. Had a week of pure unadulterated sunshine. Came home to cold, rain and snow. Wasn't there a "Dead" tune by that name? at least we didn't get the 9" they predicted.
So I now have absolutely no clue where this relay came from or was it was meant to do. Can't find anything that doesn't work. Except the rear door speakers that don't get any bass, only seem to get treble. Sounds like Shssst.

I am 2 blocks from the St Agnes hospital (East of Park Ave). You may have seen my '69 Z-28, :cool: blue with black stripes but no cruiser yet as I don't have the space. The 40 resides 200 miles to the north for right now but I hope to get it down by me this summer. Then I have to de-gremlin it to make it road worthy.;p

Hey guys Im new here, live near milwaukee. I dont have a LC but I have 2 4runners and would like to find some places nearby to wheel. Is the club happening and is it restricted to just LC ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom