RESOLVED: Aux Tank: VERY Slow to Fill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep. I only have about 1200 miles on it, but I've got 'til Feb on this warranty. So, I'm gonna go through the setup steps myself after the Holidays, to be sure.

Chester is coming along nicely - thanks Sarge!

So... daBoise and I towed 44 home this morning and stopped at a Shell station ... the aux tank that I have been spending much of my retirement time filling. Now, I can spend all my retirement funds instead!!

My stupid mistake in not ensuring I had the breather at 12 o'clock on the filler neck has shortened my life significantly... but it works great now anyway...

I posted this in the previous post, but want to be sure people see my babies in their natural element!!

tundra-and-44-in-their-element-jpg.1177265

We put the Tundra in storage... gotta have plenty of room in the driveway for Santa... then drove 44 for a while and the clutch is perfect!! I thought the pedal was a bit high before, but it felt good, so... now it feels correct and no slipping.

I spoke to the mechanic and he told me it was all his fault... (@Weber Sarge ) he forgot to check pedal height, after he installed the new slave cylinder, after the 2F rebuild.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom