Request for 1984 Vacuum and Emissions sticker photos and dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WoodnotRust

SILVER Star
Threads
Good morning MUD...I promised another member I'd help replicate a couple of NLA stickers for his '84 60. I don't want to get started without having accurate dimensions for each of these and better photos.

Is there anyone out there that has these stickers in a 1984 in good condition? Nearby years may be the same or similar. I'd like separate photos of each if possible made at right angles so there is minimal distortion...and of course, external dimensions of the sticker to the nearest mm or 1/16 of an inch.

Here's what I have now:

Thank you very much....

1984_vacuum_emissions.jpg

1984_vacuum_hose_routing.jpg

The emissions sticker isn't required by any smog test station and the information on the sticker is mostly unhelpful anyway. The location the sticker was stuck to was in a spot that made its usefulness not useful.
It was a legal requirement for Toyota to include it somewhere, but it didn’t really serve any useful purpose.

I can see someone maybe wanting one for a restoration to have the engine bay look all original.
SOR used to sell them but they were duplicated and not exactly the same - so the genuine aspect was lost. They were just dumb copied stickers

Yes...I think the idea is to make the engine bay look as if it's been well maintained and original. A good picture and dimensions will allow me to create one that is almost indistinguishable from the original.

Hoping that there are a few folks with 1984's out there that can be helpful.

Yes...I think the idea is to make the engine bay look as if it's been well maintained and original. A good picture and dimensions will allow me to create one that is almost indistinguishable from the original.

Hoping that there are a few folks with 1984's out there that can be helpful.

i offer the vacuum routing diagram ..

1648883580610.png

i offer the vacuum routing diagram ..
HI @ToyotaMatt...that's a pretty darn good replica. Since this is a complicated decal it would take me a couple of days to improve what you have already. I'll make sure the requestor knows you have one and focus on the Emission's sticker for the 1984.

So...still looking for pictures and dimensions for that sticker if anyone can help.

HI @ToyotaMatt...that's a pretty darn good replica. Since this is a complicated decal it would take me a couple of days to improve what you have already. I'll make sure the requestor knows you have one and focus on the Emission's sticker for the 1984.

So...still looking for pictures and dimensions for that sticker if anyone can help.

mine is period correct and exact dimensions mundanely possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom