Repro Stamped "Land Cruiser" Bezel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m a bit slow to post on these bezels. I was having them made in the mid 90’s, sold a bunch and donated to the Rubithon as raffle prizes. If I remember correctly, Mark A. @65swb45 won one at a raffle on a FJ45 run.
My glass man retired and I have not made any more. Going to look into having more made some day.
Photo’s show the mold and the last one out of the mold.
Also a dusty one on my old bib.
736C30F8-5330-4480-8BA3-9F1BE6C90CFE.jpeg
2DAA9221-982C-4A70-86DC-266EC7357E63.jpeg
2AB7429E-AC2A-4B2C-99F0-9B5FA7A93025.jpeg

someone got a cease and desist request from toyota iirc because they used land cruiser on the repro bib. may have been pacol, which may be why some photos show it saying pacol instead of land cruiser. glad i got one before all the b.s.

someone got a cease and desist request from toyota iirc because they used land cruiser on the repro bib. may have been pacol, which may be why some photos show it saying pacol instead of land cruiser. glad i got one before all the b.s.
I’ve heard the same story. They now show in the online image “Pacol” and they say “LC” (likely to avoid legal issues) in the description. However they are actually stamped “LAND CRUISER”. Unfortunately they don’t have the OEM flared edge. Without the flared edge you get gaps around the outside of the bezel.

There are more pictures and info here:

I have been pursuing a potential solution the past 2 weeks. I will hopefully know more on Monday and will update when I have the info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom