Repro data tags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wooo, I like :)

How do I order mine again? E-mail you what Mr. Biggs sent me and paypal the money?

Dave

:D Well now, if you think they look good in pictures, you've got to actually see em!:D

Much of a leap to repro the shifting and tire pressure tags on the dash using the same process? Or are you already on it! I have good examples if required...out of curiousity, are the new data tags laser etched from black coated aluminum stock?

These are them...I know Living would like a set too, will PM...
P6050001.jpg

You don't have any Mike? Never thought about it, I would have loaned you a set with the other plate. I'll pop some in the mail or drop them off if you want to repro them.

My stamped tag arrived from datatags.com.

Man do I have wood!!!! :eek:

The stampings are a little smaller than original, but you wouldnt know it unless you put one next to the other. I'll post up a pic on Frinday when its light out.

is the firewall tag and the door tag the same size, I am missing a door tag. Thanks Warren.

foxfab said:
door tag? there is no door tag on an FJ25

Mike, I think zetasig is trying to locate a door jam VIN plate for an FJ40. Saw his post over in FJ40/55 Tech. Would DataTags be able to do those as well?

Ahh, I dunno. Believe it or not, I've owned almost every US model of Cruiser EXCEPT an FJ40. I've never even sat in a 40 :) Post up a pic. If the stamping is only numbers, then they can probably do it. But I'd need to khave tags made and there would need to be a market for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom