Replica tool bag, later model style. (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for a decent quality tool bag for the later model FJ40's. It doesn't have to be OEM perfect. Something I can fill full of commonly needed tools and be put to use. There's a handful of replicas on eBay.

Has anyone ever purchased one these or have any experience? There's quite a few offerings from TORA, the South American company that makes metal body parts.

Screenshot_20210530-214819.png

I bought one off of eBay (my 78 came with one, which I think was original, but it was too far gone). The eBay one works fine and all of the tools that came with a 78 fit in it. They're a little pricey and they're probably not the most durable, but it looks cool ... I'd probably go with something else if I needed a real tool bag (I have larger bag in my tacoma). Those bags above from sportsman's warehouse look really nice.

IMG_1936.jpeg

Dizzy

GOLD Star
I bought one off of eBay (my 78 came with one, which I think was original, but it was too far gone). The eBay one works fine and all of the tools that came with a 78 fit in it. They're a little pricey and they're probably not the most durable, but it looks cool ... I'd probably go with something else if I needed a real tool bag (I have larger bag in my tacoma). Those bags above from sportsman's warehouse look really nice.

View attachment 2695936
I'll buy your "too far gone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom