replacement parts for OEM roof rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I removed my roof rack to try adding silicone in hopes of stopping leaks. The 8 screws holding the rack on came out easily enough, but the braces in the middle will not. The screws are completely rusted out and I am not having success with an extractor. I may have to cut the things up un order to access the rusted screws so I can saw them off.

I looked at some online parts stores but could not find anything related to OEM roof racks. Is there a place to buy parts for these? I will need 2 new risers that go in the middle and the 4 screws that hold them to the roof.

Thanks!

I found some parts for mine searching lx470 used luggage rack parts on Ebay. I believe the design of the racks changed in 03 so make sure you are searching the correct year. I have some parts from my 02 lx470 rack that may be of help to you. If you can post some pics of your rack situation and the parts you need i'm sure some of the other members may have some parts lying around as well.

Is this what you are looking for? Lexus LX470 Roof Luggage Rack Rail Center Support w/ Seal & Cover RH 1998 OEM | eBay

Yep that looks like it. Holy mackerel, $45 a pop? I had probably better keep trying to get these off without ruining.

This is mine.

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

Hey man I've got 'em. Also have the bolts... which style bolts do you need? There are three main ones; long black ones, long silver ones, and the T-40 torx with the plastic spacers.

IMG_2537.jpg

You can name your price on any of this stuff, just shoot me a PM. here's the greater pile...

IMG_2538.jpg

Hey man I've got 'em. Also have the bolts... which style bolts do you need? There are three main ones; long black ones, long silver ones, and the T-40 torx with the plastic spacers.

View attachment 2481421

You can name your price on any of this stuff, just shoot me a PM. here's the greater pile...

View attachment 2481423
Awesome! I will reach out later today!

Sent a PM....
I am in need please.

IMG_2537.jpg

Does anyone know the part number for the base of the oem roof rack? Picture is from my 1999. The other 3 are disintegrating.
IMG_8776.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom