Replacement fuel injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Threads
105
Messages
1,005
Location
Silicon Valley
The fuel injectors on my 1998 LC100 are still working fine at 289k miles, I plan to clean them and replace o-rings but it seems to me that OEM/Toyota injectors are discontinued and I would like to get a few for spare. Please share where to buy good injectors. Thanks
 
What engine?

For the 1kz, I had a great experience with Mag Engines.
I might be outta line but I'm going to guess 2UZ-FE without variable valve timing as it appears as though Mustard has a presumably North American '98 100 Series in his sig and we're in the 100's section and his location is northern California.
 
I changed mine to the 12 hole injectors a few years back. Either my injectors were really bad or the 12 hole one do seem to have a little added throttle response.


These are the ones I used. Talked to the guy before I bought them and he had nothing but good things to say. Been in the LX for 7ish years now with zero issues
 
I changed mine to the 12 hole injectors a few years back. Either my injectors were really bad or the 12 hole one do seem to have a little added throttle response.


These are the ones I used. Talked to the guy before I bought them and he had nothing but good things to say. Been in the LX for 7ish years now with zero issues
Had a heart attack when I read the pricing, didn't realize that the price is for the whole set lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom