Remflex exhaust gaskets for Toyota diesels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also, I can and will ship internationally. The 2H gaskets should be quite reasonable to do so, and I will modify the packaging of the 3B gaskets to make them cheaper to ship.

Thank you for all of the support,

David

Any interest in doing an exhaust gasket for the older H (not 2H) engine? I can get you a sample. They look very similar to the 2H ones you're currently making.

Any interest in doing an exhaust gasket for the older H (not 2H) engine? I can get you a sample. They look very similar to the 2H ones you're currently making.

I'd be more than happy to have a set cut for you. Send me your sample and I'll get it done as soon as I can. check your PM's

Regards,
David

Click on 3B in my signature line and it will take you directly to the page. For price inquiries and such please contact me directly or in the merchandise section. I don't want to "soft sell" in any tech sections. Any tech related questions and diesel specific questions are more than welcome in this thread.

Thank you very much,
David

Looks like Summit Racing is offering Remflex exhaust gaskets for the 3B

Why would anyone want the Remflex when the OEM iterations are readily available from any Toyota parts joint?

A few people swear this by this brand... so I posted it up as an alternative. I have an OEM exhaust manifold gasket, but I may try this for the hell of it when I install an ATX turbo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom