Remembrance day tugwell run! (1 Viewer)

Hey so last weekend we did a recon run to check trial entrances and gates. And we should be good to go for a tugwell run.
If anyone hasn't been there it's a great trail up to the lake. Rather tight in sections and very rocky in others. Lots of fun.
If your interested we were thinking of meeting a&w sooke, at 830ish. Planning to be on the road at 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey GSB, thanks for organizing this and making sure access is good to go. I'm a 'maybe' at this point. If I can come, I might bring my whole family...not sure what you guys would think of that... :confused:
Haha probably more concerning of what they would think if us. :hillbilly:
Hope you can make it out. :beer:

JimJ

ATOYOHOLIC
Hey GSB, thanks for organizing this and making sure access is good to go. I'm a 'maybe' at this point. If I can come, I might bring my whole family...not sure what you guys would think of that... :confused:
BRING THE WIFE AND KIDS! its a family cruiser club

Hey so last weekend we did a recon run to check trial entrances and gates. And we should be good to go for a tugwell run.
If anyone hasn't been there it's a great trail up to the lake. Rather tight in sections and very rocky in others. Lots of fun.
If your interested we were thinking of meeting a&w sooke, at 830ish. Planning to be on the road at 9.

Was the gate on Tugwell Main open? or was Butler Main the way that is accessible? - it looks pretty tight for an 80 series..

Was the gate on Tugwell Main open? or was Butler Main the way that is accessible? - it looks pretty tight for an 80 series..
We will be going a bit of a longer way in that will meet on Anderson main. It is fairly tight in spots, but still doable.

Was a great run today, started Boyd's pit area. Then met up on Anderson main right before the wall. Lots of trees and rocks on the way in. Plus a couple sketchy wash outs with makeshift bridges.
We made it to tugwell by about 2:00 or so. Hung around long enough for some food, beer and a photo op. Lake was nice as usual, but the wind made it pretty cold so we continued on after a while.
We decided to try and go out can opener. We had to pile some rocks in places and had lots of spotting, but it wasn't too bad. Would be a little more work to be able to drive up the trail however.
After that it was an easy drive out on butler main and out the open gate. :beer:
Look forward to seeing the pictures.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Was a great run today, started Boyd's pit area. Then met up on Anderson main right before the wall. Lots of trees and rocks on the way in. Plus a couple sketchy wash outs with makeshift bridges.
We made it to tugwell by about 2:00 or so. Hung around long enough for some food, beer and a photo op. Lake was nice as usual, but the wind made it pretty cold so we continued on after a while.
We decided to try and go out can opener. We had to pile some rocks in places and had lots of spotting, but it wasn't too bad. Would be a little more work to be able to drive up the trail however.
After that it was an easy drive out on butler main and out the open gate. :beer:
Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Right on, sounds like a wicked run!

Amazing run guys! More shots to come!

7DSfYut.jpg

tOjOHq2.jpg

Looks like a good time boys, I almost pulled the trigger, could not find anyone to passenger down and would be a long trip with no radio.

We should do a family run and I will bring my daughter or son or wifepooooo.

Looks like a good time boys, I almost pulled the trigger, could not find anyone to passenger down and would be a long trip with no radio.

We should do a family run and I will bring my daughter or son or wifepooooo.

Too far to Sooke without a radio????? o_O I drove all the way to Inuvik and back without radio. I just don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom