SOLD Redmond, OR. 1991 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Hi All, I’m selling my ‘91 80 series. I bought this truck 2 years ago with 211k miles to build into a trail rig and to drive while I did an engine swap on my 60 series. One thing has led to another and my wife and I have decided to let this one go and focus on the 60. Thanks for looking.

Price: $7500

Details:
Year: 1991
Model: FJ80
Mileage: 223k mi

Maintenance: Everything done with OEM parts by me or at Toyota of Bend. I have receipts for all the parts/work preformed.

Oil/filter changes every 3K mi w/ VR1 10/30
Brake fluid flush @ 212k
P/S fluid flush @ 212k
Fuel injection service @ 212k
Transmission flush @ 212k
Coolant flush @ 212k
T-case/diff fluid @ 212k
Air cleaner hoses replaced @ 212k
Water pump replaced @ 215k
Thermostat replaced @ 215k
New cooling system hoses @ 215k
New belts @ 215k
Driveline u-joints replaced and balanced @ 215k
A/C serviced/recall preformed @ 215k
Rear wheel cylinders/drum parts replaced @ 221k
Exhaust repaired, hangers replaced @ 222k
Toyota Reman 90 amp alternator @ 223k

Condition: Overall, Good, cosmetically, not as good. It has some dents and scratches, clear is pretty much gone on the roof, has some rust around the windshield weather stripping, dash is cracked, driver seat has typical tear, undercarriage has little surface rust.

Mechanical: The truck runs and drives great. Cruise control works. The sunroof works and is watertight. Windows are a little slow. I’d been baselining to get ready for the eventual build.

Needs Attention
P/S gearbox leaks a little. Doesn’t effect the fluid level but you can see it’s pretty grungy.
Knuckles need rebuilt
Antenna mast is broken. (Wife took it through the car wash). The inner part still goes up and down and still gets radio reception.

F851AC1B-D561-4FDB-B5FC-44BDC2C678FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Whew you have me seriously considering flying out there. Would you trust it on a 1200 mile trip on a 4 day time frame?
In fact, the last big trip I took it on was back in July. 1100 miles round trip it didn’t skip a beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom