Recon the sequel adventure!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So this will start my 1997 FZJ80 build and the beginning of my Land Cruiser journey.

So last month I picked up my second cruiser a black 1997 with service records all the way back to 99. I wanted another after my completely positive experience with my 1993 80 that gave me and my family 100,000 basically trouble free miles.

Before my buying the latest 80, I took it to Torfab here in Mukilteo for a once over. They checked it over for free and gave me a rundown of what it needed. So as I get to taking care of things I'll update my thread.

Adventure time.

Congratulations! Post some pics. Then, open up the wallet and start baselining and modding :)

Thanks, I'm real excited about this and have already scoured this place for all types of information! I have a vision that will take some time, but it will be worth it.

So I got a package from beno today. As part of a make this thing bulletproof plan, got a new oem toyota radiator, the brass version. Got it all set up to go to Torfab for complete radiator replacement cooling system flush, and silicone phh replacement.

Pics of new radiator.

1419299468600.jpg

1419299491175.jpg

The good guys at torfab got my new radiator in as well as a full flush and new silicone phh. Topped it off with toyota red, and i couldn't be happier. Had them check all the other fluids and was given a clean bill of health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom