Recommended Mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The dealer always does fantastic and low priced work.

Do you guys have local shops and or mechanics you can refer? I am in the Grayslake area.
I use a guy in Skokie at Nick & Ernies. He did my lift and a bunch of other stuff. His name is Matt. Highly recommended and good prices but I think that it will be a drive from Grayslake.

Doesn't Darrell live in Grayslake?

What exactly do you need done?

There is a guy that lives near by that is on here. I am not sure what his name is.

Theres a few things I am looking to have done. I have a leak somewhere in the power steering, code 26 (have not been able to figure it out. I have new oe 02 sensors that are a year old), getting the front locker working and removing the ABS.

If your abs system has been properly maintained, bled, and in good shape there is no reason to remove it. If you are going part time, or have a real reason to pull it like a steering upgrade, that's different.

Don't believe what you read on the internet. It's actually physically impossible for the brakes to work better without it. Unless it's engaged, it works exactly the same as it would without it. Engaged it will stop much better than a locked brake.

And nobody out modulates an ABS system with their foot. Back in the 80s maybe, but not now.

26 is O2 rich. Any other symptoms of rich running? Poor mileage (lol), smelly exhaust, sooty tail pipe?

How close is tangueray meadows to jagermeister junction?

I will help you out if needed and I am around. My schedule changes daily. I'm in Kentucky next week then Pittsburgh before Kansas again in 3 weeks. Just let me know if need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom