Rear Window Drama (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So long story short ... mistakes were made and accidents happened today and I broke the hatch glass of my 97 LX450. I had the windshield replaced a few years back and remember them saying it had the bronze tint. The issue I'm having now is that the Safe-lite rep says the only hatch glass listed for my vehicle is blue or grey.

Does that seem correct? I would assume it had the same tint all the way around. If someone has a quality used rear glass in bronze with a functioning defroster, please let me know.

I have a window kicking around I'll check if it has the right color tint. Not sure what differences if any besides color from the LX to land cruiser. I'll sell reasonably as well.

Spoke to Lexus Dealership ... the Bronze window tint was Lexus only part #68131-60151. Only so many left in the country. After an hour on the phone with my insurance company and the glass installer, I think they have approved the factory glass from Lexus because it was a factory installed option. Cost on the glass from Lexus was almost $1100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom