Rear upper tailgate wiring harness.

I was having issues with my rear wiper working only sometimes. Then it started to get worse. Then, the fuse for my brake lights started blowing. I can do without the wiper, but not brake lights. Troubleshooting revealed that there is a short occurring somewhere in the rear hatch. I have disconnected everything to the rear hatch and now my brake light fuse does not blow.

I am wanting to get a new wiring harness but haven't been able to figure out the part#. Does anyone know this part #?

Thanks,

Mack

zapatius

SILVER Star
I was having issues with my rear wiper working only sometimes. Then it started to get worse. Then, the fuse for my brake lights started blowing. I can do without the wiper, but not brake lights. Troubleshooting revealed that there is a short occurring somewhere in the rear hatch. I have disconnected everything to the rear hatch and now my brake light fuse does not blow.

I am wanting to get a new wiring harness but haven't been able to figure out the part#. Does anyone know this part #?

Thanks,

Mack

Here's a diagram with part numbers:

That being said - would most likely be easier and cheaper to find the problem harness and fix it as opposed to replacing.

Here's a diagram with part numbers:

That being said - would most likely be easier and cheaper to find the problem harness and fix it as opposed to replacing
Thanks,
That was what I was looking for. Now after seeing that, best guess is what TYPM4FUN said and short is occurring in part# 82184-60110. Hopefully I will get time this weekend to look at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom