Rear Tire Carrier BUILD - (Thanks Mud!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmc said:
Wow now you have a spare tire carrier too? Maybe some day that thing will actually see action beyong your garage!!! Just 3 weeks and you'll be in Moab. THEN you can start posting real pics.
dmc

yeah, my luck would be I would get to Moab and nothing else will work. :D (knocking on wood) .

dmc said:
Wow now you have a spare tire carrier too? Maybe some day that thing will actually see action beyong your garage!!! Just 3 weeks and you'll be in Moab. THEN you can start posting real pics.
dmc

Dang, only three weeks?? Good thing, cause i'm ready for vacation :beer: . Wildyoats, that's a cool idea for the rear bumper. Nice and clean :cheers:

What weekend are you guys going to Moab? I might be through there in a couple of weeks on some unpleasant business. I'll have the 80. I've been thinking of swinging by there even if I only hit one or two trails by myself.

Also, I've run my latches like that on several bumpers on my 60 and on my old 80. It works fine. I use the Destatco one with the pull trigger. The 2000lb model.

ginericfj80 said:
What weekend are you guys going to Moab? I might be through there in a couple of weeks on some unpleasant business. I'll have the 80. I've been thinking of swinging by there even if I only hit one or two trails by myself.

Also, I've run my latches like that on several bumpers on my 60 and on my old 80. It works fine. I use the Destatco one with the pull trigger. The 2000lb model.

The Wasatch gang will be out in Moab(forgot the exact dates) We will be out in the San Rafael Swell 6-10th. Hopefully we will be able to meet up at some point....

-thread un-hijacked

WOW! Just looked at your page and that thing looks incredible! You certainly did a great job and thanks for listing all the mods there. Gives me something to shoot for. My 93 is stock and my daily driver but here in Talkeetna, Alaska, I take it places I see 4 wheelers getting stuck all the time. Just got back from a hunting trip and pulled a couple of wheelies up and over a dried up mountain stream bed. You should have seen the look on their faces when I drove up! One wheel all the way off the ground and then hooked a tow strap on one of em and pulled em up and over! yeeha!!! Anyway, I digress, your rig looks very sweet and just wanted to let ya know.

bh4rnnr said:
The Wasatch gang will be out in Moab(forgot the exact dates) We will be out in the San Rafael Swell 6-10th. Hopefully we will be able to meet up at some point....

-thread un-hijacked

***Official Hijack***
Yes we will be in Moab Oct. 6-9th sounds like alot will be leaving Sat. for SLC.
I personaly will be in a few CO. area's, Still working on what to do after Florence...Oh and Im not visiting family in the pokey.... :rolleyes:
Hope to see you out there as well.
Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom