Rear seatbelt receptacle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
13
Location
USA
Found out one of my rear seatbelt receptacles is not clicking, you can insert the tab but it never engages. When looking at it with a flashlight there appears to be a white part that is not it its correct location (doesn't look like something that was stuck in, but part of the mechanism that probably shifted out of place).

The part is 73380-60131, but I tried purchasing it through several sites: ebay, amayama, partsouq, yoshi, etc. and all of them eventually cancelled the order. So the part, as far as I can tell, is gone from global inventory.

Is there a newer part that will work? Has anyone dealt with this issue already?
 
What year/model do you have? It's likely that a newer part from a similar model would be a direct replacement, yet have a slightly different part number.
 
Mine's a 99, I checked 99-2007 and it's the same part number, no newer or superseding ones. That's why I was wondering if anyone knew if for example I can use the 100 series one, or maybe the GR based (2008+) number, etc.

Looking at the part itself, it connects to a thick bar on the underside of the seat (so you can flip the rear seats forward to make more trunk space). I also don't know if the seat belt tooth is standard or if it changes size/thickness across the years.
 
Hello,

The rear seat has two three-point belts and one two-point point belt. The center receptacle is different from the others. It even has a different part number.

Do you have three-point seat belts on your rear seat?

Older models have two-point seat belts only, and the center receptacle is labeled CENTER.

As you already know, every receptacle is bolted separately to the seat frame.

You can use receptacles from a newer model (2007 on) truck.






Juan
 
Back
Top Bottom