Rear seat TV's in my 2016, any trick to using them? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are going on a road trip and realized we have never used the rear seat screen tv's. Replaced batteries in remote and two wireless headsets. Put dvd in front slot and heard sound on main speaker system. No sound on headsets and the picture doesn't come up on rear screens.
screen came up for a minute with options for input but then went off. Remote doesn't seem to do anything, and I have fresh batteries.

No clue what I am missing. Hope the remote is the right one but not even suer on that. Always thought this system sucked but this may just confirm we don't need to watch movies on the road...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Goes.

If you have a pic of the remote, that may help as I am wondering if I have the right one.

Just found the books that we thought didn’t come with the truck in the garage with the floor mats and misc crap.
Seems we have the wrong remote but figured out how to use them from the front control. Pain in the ass but should break up the trip.
Cheers

Just found the books that we thought didn’t come with the truck in the garage with the floor mats and misc crap.
Seems we have the wrong remote but figured out how to use them from the front control. Pain in the ass but should break up the trip.
Cheers
Take a pic of the remote. Also look in your pull down armrest in the backseat. There is a storage pocket for the remote. Perhaps the right one is in there...

just walked out to cruiser. Had no idea the arm rear pulled down.. Literally never sat in the back seat as I am the only one who drives.
Thanks and just found the other remote.
Curious if folks received two remotes? The original doesn’t have the right to left switch at the top. Hidden one does.

5908E273-440E-4408-915B-DE9702109E15.jpeg

Apologies for the stupid questions by the way. I am more of an old school cruiser guy and this is just my daily commuter. All this fancy tech stuff isn’t my thing.

We hooked up one of the Super Nintendo Classic units via usb charger and HDMI in our 2017. The kids throw the headphones on and literally will play that thing for HOURS on end. I sorta love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom