Rear lift/tail gate weather stripping part numbers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,

I’ve posted in the past that I have a leak in the rear lift gate (top left,) which is only a problem when going through the car wash. I’ve been meaning to order new weather stripping, and I’ve already sealed the upper break light and that wasn’t the issue apparently. Problem is looking at Google results, it’s pretty confusing to know what I need to order.

Anyone know the right part numbers for the rear lift/tail gate weather stripping? I’m going on a trip next week and would like to replace it before leaving.

I’ll look through my service manuals but it might be quicker if someone has the part number handy, and can recommend the best place to order it from.

If you ever removed the rubber grommet thing to run an extra wire to the upper tail gate you might have not put it back correctly, if you did remove it, when you put it back it needs to sit flush with the car and make a click sound to lock back into place.

If you ever removed the rubber grommet thing to run an extra wire to the upper tail gate you might have not put it back correctly, if you did remove it, when you put it back it needs to sit flush with the car and make a click sound to lock back into place.
Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll double check that.

BTW: I believe I’ve found the right part. For anyone else who might ever look for it:

Weatherstrip - Toyota (67881-60111)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom