Wanted Rear Jumpseats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a pair of jumpseats for a 1970 FJ40, these are the long rectangular ones with single screw mounting, preferably with decent frames the rest is inmaterial.

Let me know what you have

thanks
Jim

shipping to N. California

I have set with great frames. Needing foam and recovered. Came from California. 300.00 for the pair plus shipping.

As you're in Northern California, there are some listed on Craigslist near Sacramento. I drive from the Sacramento area to the Bay Area a couple times a month or more and could bring them down. I was just there this week and probably won't be there again until after Thanksgiving.

Check this link out, there are 2 bare frames listed that look clean: Toyota Landcruiser FJ 40 FJ45 SEATS From

As you're in Northern California, there are some listed on Craigslist near Sacramento. I drive from the Sacramento area to the Bay Area a couple times a month or more and could bring them down. I was just there this week and probably won't be there again until after Thanksgiving.

Check this link out, there are 2 bare frames listed that look clean: Toyota Landcruiser FJ 40 FJ45 SEATS From

Those are for a 72/73 FJ40 with the angle along the front side of the bottom seat. Not sure I want to deal with shipping but sure I have a set in AZ

Ahhh...I'm clearly not knowledgeable of the finer points of the rear seats. Good to know, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom