Rear diff lock sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay, I just spent an hour and a half looking at 246 old threads to find the rear diff lock sensor and wiring harness part numbers so I can call Dan and order one. Any thread that had links to other threads that specifically mentioned this did not work. I guess the threads had expired. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, I also already checked everything in the FAQ section too. SO flame me if you can find the thread that has the info.:meh:

Originally posted by badmuthatrucka
I can call Dan and order one

Huh? You spent an hour and a half reading 246 threads looking for the sensor and wiring harness part numbers when all you have to do is call Cdan and all the info is laid out on his EPC:D.

Well, I knew Dan had already posted the info on here, because I saw the thread how long ago. I was just trying to make his job easier by knowing what I want before I called him. :hmm:I guess I'll just be a jerk and make him look things up himself.:D

Double check with Dan because he is the master of the EPC.

Rear wiring harness w/diff lock 82165-60081

Can't help with the switch, its a little unclear.

84222-12010

i don't think it should be too much $$$, about $50-80 at max, i am not ure of american prices, but yes Cdan usually has the best prices Stateside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom